Well, I am done with my last business trip...I never made it to the airport. This thing I have won't let up and the Dr prefered that I stay home. We have a huge gathering of clients tomorrow for a golf outing and I am so bummed to miss it;however tonight and tomorrow night would have been late evenings and there is no way I would have had any rest. I do not want bronchitis or pneomonia!
My Dr appt today became a little more dramatic than usual. I realized over the weekend that Baby D wasn't moving too much. I thought maybe I had poisoned her with Sudafed (even though I had cleared it with the dr Friday) so I became a bit frantic. This morning they put me on a monitor and I guess didn't like the "reactivity" they were seeing so off I went for another ultrasound. And I fell apart. Thankfully Marsh works right around the corner so he was there in minutes. The ultrasound showed that Baby D is a gymnast in training...she is trying to touch her toes right now meaning she is in a breech position. That is why I cannot detect as much movement. I can sure feel her head though...this whole time I was thinking that was a foot. Nope, it's her hard head...wonder where she gets that from? So everything is fine and hopefully she'll somersault her way back to right position sometime over the next 5 weeks. Not sure what happens at week 36 but apparently that is when the docs want the baby head first. Fingers Crossed! Toes too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amanda, I'm so glad it turned out to be just a breech and nothing serious! I'm sure she'll find her way soon.
I'm also SO glad you posted a belly picture! YAY! You are so cute pregnant - no fair! (You sure you're having a girl? - ha ha.)
Anyway, keep us posted and hope you feel better soon!
Laura
Hey girl, got your email today and will call you tomorrow if I get a chance. I started typing a response and figured it would be much easier to share my wealth of knowledge (haha!) over the phone. Glad everything is ok with you and baby, she'll flip - just stand on your head every night :)
Chat soon!
Post a Comment