Sunday, September 16, 2007

A late summer cold

Well, I can finally say I am sick while pregnant...just not the nauseous kind of sick. I have a nasty cold or bug or whatever and it's miserable. I started feeling stuffy Thur, then I had the full blown chills/sweats on Friday. Yesterday and this morning I am still very stuffy but now it's just an annoyance more than anything. Plus it makes sleeping a bit tougher than it already has become! UGH. I head up to Virginia tomorrow so I am sure the plane ride will make it all better...right! I am very happy that this is my last trip up there for a while - probably until next spring. I do have my 31 wk appt first thing in the AM so I am looking forward to that as well.

So I finally I have a picture to post - taken yesterday in Athens. Marsh was even "kind" enough to pull my shirt tighter in the back, just so I could look even bigger on camera. Isn't he thoughtful...

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Yay! A belly pic, finally :) You are so cute pregnant and you DO NOT look big. You are ~all~ belly, wanna see big honey, I'll send over some pics of me at 31 weeks! Cute, cute, cute - thanks for posting. Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the picture! I am so happy to see you with a baby belly! Sorry to hear of the drama at your appointment, here's hoping for a flip soon. And that you feel better soon too!