Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Week 36!!

Woo-hoo, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And my toes, just barely. I have all of my hair, nails, etc appointments set up so this kiddo can arrive anytime after July 10th. Yes, I have to be well groomed ya know?! Of course work is a different story - that will be madness no matter what - but hopefully things won't completely fall apart during my 6 weeks "off".

I am just ready to stop sleeping on my left side and to get rid of these charlie horses. I get awful calf cramps almost every night and they are so PAINFUL!! Especially when you are asleep (not an easy task for me right now) and then BAM.

New dilemma - it was announced today that one of my favorite people in the entire world - Sir Paul McCartney - will play at Piedmont Park on August 15th. I really really really really really can't miss this. But I am not sure how I can swing it with the month old that needs to be fed. So I am thinking...hotel room in midtown...any chance I can go out and come back in (it is a park after all)...I don't know. Of course I haven't run this by my hubby nor does he share in my adoration of Sir Paul (or the Beatles...nobody is perfect). Tough tough decisions!! LOL!!

Gotta get back to work. Here is a picture of Hadley on Father's Day, dressed up for church.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Woohoo! Baby will be here before you know it :)

And I say, you have to find a way to go to the concert! I just saw on Facebook that Devon is going, so Marsh needs to just find a way to get that baby to you if feeding is needed :)

Debbie said...

Just strap the baby into a baby carrier and take her to the concert! Feed her before you go in, and she'd probably sleep the whole time? I hope the charlie horses stop soon. I haven't had them this time, yet, but they are probably coming. Had wk 31 appt this morning!

Takoma Volpe said...

Hey Amanda! Hope you're feeling good these last few days before Baby Arrives! All our best!