But it's fun trying...here I am trying desperately to get through an "easy" song without getting booed off by the Wii people. Watch out Slash...well, watch out if I ever get past Welcome to the Jungle in one take. We don't get much time to play the Wii but it is entertaining. And good exercise! I am sure Hadley will have it mastered by age 2. Amazing how kids pick up this stuff. I miss Atari! LOL.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Guitar hero I am not!
But it's fun trying...here I am trying desperately to get through an "easy" song without getting booed off by the Wii people. Watch out Slash...well, watch out if I ever get past Welcome to the Jungle in one take. We don't get much time to play the Wii but it is entertaining. And good exercise! I am sure Hadley will have it mastered by age 2. Amazing how kids pick up this stuff. I miss Atari! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a ROCK STAR!
Post a Comment