Thursday, February 28, 2008

Long Week


I am running out of energy and trying to get a cold. Plain and simple, I am exhausted. I am trying to keep a positive attitude but I may have put too much on my plate...working full time, taking care of Hadley full time while working, training for a half marathon, golf lessons...not to mention the normal every day stuff like cooking, laundry, etc. Hadley was up half the night for some unknown reason so I am even more tired with a busy day ahead. I am sure I'll look back on this post later and say to myself "Stop Whining" but right now I am a little grumpy. Plus I look like crap with bags under my eyes, hair in need of highlights and new wrinkles appearing daily. Bring on the botox. OK, pity party is over now.

On a much lighter note, Happy Birthday Julie!! Hope you have a great day!

This weekend I have a 10 miler to run and a golf lesson. I've had no time to swing the clubs this week so I am sure the golf instructor will be pleased with my progress:) I hope to spend the rest of the weekend at home and perhaps find a little time to read. I am so behind and there are new books out that I really want to get too but I have a pile of other books to read first.

Off to the basement for weights...unless Hadley wakes up and needs her breakfast before I get down there!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for the Birthday Cheer!

Get some rest lady! To quote what I was once reminded, "We are mothers, not matrys". See you in 4 weeks!