Monday, January 14, 2008

Hi Ho Hi Ho...

It's back to work I go. The morning is starting off nicely but it's only 7:30...the alarm went off at 5am and Hadley was wide awake so she is already adjusting! Now if Mommy and Daddy could adapt so well...I have Hadley's bouncy seat, swing, and playmat in my office and her crib with her aquarium mobile is in the next room so hopefully she'll stay entertained while she is awake.

Hadley is 2 months old today and her checkup went well last Friday in spite of those 5 vaccinations. Marsh and I felt the pain right with her. We were very glad it was over quickly. She is starting to smile more often as well as "talk"...I am sure she is telling us very important info but we just can't understand her quite yet ;)

Marsh and I finally saw the John and Kate Plus 8 show last night. WOW! I really want to adopt Aaden - he is the one with glasses. What was most fun was hearing the parent interact and bicker...Marsh and I have those same conversations and we only have one child!! Oh well, it may me feel better knowing other parents have the same feelings/challenges and that we're not totally awful parents!

Well, time to feed Hadley and get to work. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

She is so cute! Good luck working!