I sure wish I knew how to lay these pictures out better when posting? I click on the add image icon...is there something else I should be doing? Anyway, we had lots of fun visiting with Aunt Devon this weekend as well as "Uncle" Phil and we sure wish he would make himself an official uncle soon!! Meaning hurry up with the ring so we can start planning Devon's wedding and Hadley's flower girl dress. Geez!! I did have that margarita but I could only drink half of it. Yep, I am an official lighweight ;).Have a good week!
2 comments:
Love the pics Amanda! If you want to arrange them differently, once you get the picture added into your text, it will put it at the top but you can drag and place it wherever in the text you would like. On the screen where you select which picture to add, you can also select positioning on the page (left, center, right) and change the size if you'd like.
Keep the pictures coming :)
Hadley is adorable and so photogenic. Got the announcement today, and she is so cute! I hope you are taking good care of yourself!
Post a Comment